Would you like to be a time bank broker and help shape the development of your Time Bank?
Below is a list of the roles and responsibilities of a broker:
- Meet and greet new and existing time bank members.
- Submit and update data onto the database or paper based alternative.
- Answer enquiries regarding the Time Bank.
- Put together information packages.
- Help to distribute information to members.
- Assist with promotion at time bank events.
It can be a lot of fun working with the team and meeting new people in your area. And of course any time you spend on this can be banked in your account.
Please contact us if interested